Buck's Search for Meaning

Buck's search for meaning in this wonderful, though often puzzling life on Long Island, New York, USA, Earth, Milky Way, Universe.

My Photo
Name:
Location: NY

Monday, April 09, 2007

Wake me up when it's over...

Yes, gentle reader, I'm afraid that I haven't been staying tuned in enough regarding how the current administration is screwing its constituents and the rest of the world lately. Shame on me! And, yes, I have fallen into the attitude of "Wake me up when Bush is out of office."

Probably just a phase, and a side effect of many other urgent issues I've been dealing with.

My hopes & prayers go out to all good people who are trying to reverse the horrible direction that Bush & co. has moved us in. More power to you! And may the American people avoid getting sucked into any more stupid traps and lies like the ones that have caused us so much damage!

1 Comments:

Blogger B said...

IT'S OVER

MORE WORDS PLEASE

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home